The Newts: Cory, Steph, Marlee, and Brody

"Let them be little, because they're only that way for a while."

Friday, January 9, 2009

Happy Holidays

Hey everyone! I hope you all had a Merry Christmas! So, Santa did bring me a camera, but it took me about two years to upload a few pictures on blogger.


Jilene came up from Arizona for the holidays, so a few of us got together and wore the ugliest sweaters we could find. Carp won the contest hands down. Hers is the one with the little sailor girl. It was hilarious.

We have started a tradition cutting down our own Christmas tree up in Island Park. This year we got a huge one. Sometimes I wonder why we go to all the work to set up the tree and take it down. I guess it's the memories.

Here's my little angel, Brody. He's such a tender hearted guy. He was nice enough at Christmas to let Marlee take over and open everybody's presents.


Marlee was definetly spoiled this Christmas. She loves animals so much. Everytime we went to see Santa she asked for a rooster and a goat. It was so random. I don't know where she got that from, and it was kind of embarrassing. Santa brought her a little people farm with all those animals, and my mom found her a stuffed rooster. This is her baby panda that she loves so much.



We went to Utah this Christmas to be with all of Cory's family. Grandma Debbie loves family parties and goes way out. She bought all the grandkids matching pajamas, and the boys got Wii's and the girls got nintendo ds's. Here's all of the girl cousins: Zowie, Harlie, Marlee, Katelynn, and Morgan. We just found out Kasey is preggo again, hurray. They have three girls, so we're routing for a boy.










6 comments:

Brittney Withers said...

Yeah, you updated!!!! You guys haven't been gone that long and I already miss you! When are you coming up next :) J/K, it's our turn to come visit. Rob has mentioned coming up soon.....we need to make plans.

The Mortensens said...

You should have called me, I would have loved to get together with you guys. It looks like your kids had a wonderful christmas. Isn't it so fun to be the parent and watch your kids. I love it.

Unknown said...

You guys seriously have the cutest kids. Sorry we didn't get together. Peyton ended up sick all of christmas/christmas week and so we didn't do to much other than things with family. We miss you guys so much and wanted to get together. I told Tyler that I guess we will just have to go Idaho. :-) Oh and where do you get Marlee's cute headbands? I love them! I wish Peyton's hair was that long!

Melissa Voss said...

It has been forever since you've had brown hair hasn't it? It looks good. Your kids are so cute.

things we love... said...

Steph that is freaking hilarious, the sweaters that is!!! I am still laughing outloud, and brought Beau in to look at that!!! It looks like you guys had way fun at Christmas!!!!

The Briggs Clan said...

Hey... I locked my blog if you want an invite...e-mail me at the briggsfamily15@gmail.com. Would love to stay in touch! Thanks....Shara