The Newts: Cory, Steph, Marlee, and Brody

"Let them be little, because they're only that way for a while."

Friday, January 16, 2009

Don't let the cute thing fool you

So everyone always tells me my kids are cute, so I thought I'd show a little bit of their true colors. We're in the stage right now where we can't turn our back on either one of them or they'll get into some kind of trouble. Some examples are marker written all over the walls, toys, and even Brody. Marlee taking out all of her clothes in her closet, putting them down the heat vent, and then peeing on them. Brody climbing on everything and taking out all my bowl, dishes, and anything else in his reach and Marlee taking every wipe in the house and putting it in the bathtub with water in it. Those are just some examples of what goes on in our happy house. Love you Marlee and Brody. Life would be dull without you.














3 comments:

Unknown said...

haha! The joys of parenthood!

Brittney Withers said...

I don't believe a word of it!!! They are both perfect little angels!! :)

Summers said...

Okay- so I am glad to hear that other kids do the same kind of things as mine!! You made me smile! The little girls are little sh@!# Huh!! Cute faces but lil devils!! Well your kids are so beautiful!! Tell the fam hi!