The Newts: Cory, Steph, Marlee, and Brody

"Let them be little, because they're only that way for a while."

Monday, October 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Corybear!!!

So, I just posted that deer picture of Cory, and I forgot to mention today is his birthday, so Happy Birthday Cory. Yeah, I didn't take off and go shopping for 3 days on this special day, I made sure I stayed home and did nice things for you and said Happy Birthday. Anyway, I'm not mad anymore. I really do love you Cory. I can't believe your 30 years old now!

6 comments:

Brittney Withers said...

Happy Birthday Cory!!! Steph don't even kid around about Cory being 30....that would make me 34!!!! Anyways thanks for Rylee's bag, he loves it! Cant wait to see you guys!

Matt and Nikki said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Steph, Cory and Marlee!!!! We love you and can't wait to see you.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday you 3! Are you guys coming down this month?

Kristi said...

Hey Steph! I just stumbled onto your blog from Keri's. Holy crap your family is adorable. That's great you are coaching, how fun. Hope things are going great. We have a blog at kingstonandkristi.blogspot.com. Minus we don't have cute pictures or cute kids. Ha ha. Good to see you on here!

Kristi (Jeppson)

things we love... said...

Steph, hey I had a feeling that you would have a blog so I googled you and wola!!! I haven't seen you forever. Your fam is adorable!!! Marlee is so big and well Brody, well last time I saw you there was no Brody!!! Our blog is private, but email me and I will send you a invite!! We miss you!! melstoker@msn.com

things we love... said...

PS Tell Cory Happy B-day from the Stokers