The Newts: Cory, Steph, Marlee, and Brody

"Let them be little, because they're only that way for a while."

Monday, October 20, 2008

Fashion Show

So my awesome little brother, K.C. is a teacher at the Paul Mitchell school here in Rexburg. He got my mom, sister, and me to be his models for a fashion show they had. It was so much fun. we got to wear some crazy dresses, and our hair was awesome. My mom kills me in this picture by the way.

We got our dresses from D.I., and made some changes. We're going to use them for Halloween.

It's crazy that my little bro can do hair so well. It's the best because he can come over to my house and dye my hair or cut the kids hair. I don't know what we would do without Kace.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

you look hot!! I want your bro to do my hair. I love the costumes too. I'm so sad we missed you guys. Peyton is still really sick. :-( We'll make sure she is better by Thanksgiving.

things we love... said...

Steph it's Mel, fabulous pics at the show, you look fab!!! I found your blog and left you a longggggg comment on Corys bday!!! I am so glad that I found you. Your fam is so beautiful!!! My blog is private melstoker@msn.com. Email me your address and I will send you a invite!!!

camandholls said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
camandholls said...

You guys are looking HOT!!!
Ok, that is so cool and it looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I wish I could have gone to that beauty school, but I don't think it was even open yet when I went to school.

The Hardy's said...

i haven't seen your little brother in years. you all look great! your mom had me rolling what a good sport!

Brittney Withers said...

That is such a good look for your mom!!! You all look so SEXY !!!!