The Newts: Cory, Steph, Marlee, and Brody

"Let them be little, because they're only that way for a while."

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Barbeque at Grandma Debbie's

Here's Marlee and her cousins, Liam, Rylee, and Max. Notice Marlee's water ballon boobies. She thought they were so cool.
Here's Marlee and her cousins, Katelynn and Harlie. They had so much fun swimming in the pool.
Katelynn was the only one being photogenic. The other two were two busy swimming in the water.
Our friends, Tyler, Erin, and their daughter Peyton came over for a barbeque. Sorry Erin, Cory took this picture and it was the best one I could find.
Here's Harlie trying to kiss Simon. He was playing hard to get. It was so fun being able to spend time with all our family and friends. Whenever we're in Utah, we get together and have a barbeque at Cory's mom's house. Afterwards we lit fireworks and stayed up talking til one in the morning. It was a blast.

6 comments:

Erin S said...

Water balllon boobies?!?!?! I am laughing so hard right now, that is hilarious!!

Unknown said...

Wow that is a priceless photo isn't it? I'm sad I didn't bring my camera to get some doozys of Cory. :-) Oh and guess what...ever since Peyton's incident in the pool she is scared to death of bath tubs. weird huh? She did get into a pool this weekend with Tyler and I but if she's in something by herself she freaks. It was so fun to see you guys. Tyler and I really need to plan a trip to see you guys. We just got back from Lava and man... how do you guys do the drive? Idaho's scenery is a little boring. Cow... another cow...oh and another! We did come back with some great stories though.

Rosie said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun camping.

Brandon Kolditz said...

I'm a little disapointed. I would have thought Marlee would have chosen bigger balloons than those.

Unknown said...

Hey, how are you? How is your summer going? We are having such a blast. It is so much fun here, I never want to go home. Melis left though cuz she missed Nate too much. Your kids are so cute!

Matt and Nikki said...

Hey Steph and Cory, I left you a message the other day, but when I clicked publish, it had an error and I didn't want to retype the whole thing again. So anyways, it looks like you guys had a fun time camping and everything. Marlee looks really grown up. Its going to be interesting to see how the kids have changed when we come in September. We will have to plan something sweet for that!!