The Newts: Cory, Steph, Marlee, and Brody

"Let them be little, because they're only that way for a while."

Thursday, June 5, 2008

World Travelers

Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't posted for so long. I just got back from an amazing trip to Holland with Brody, Corianne, and her son Teegan. We met my grandparents there, who are taking their last trip back to Holland. They say their getting too old to go again, so Corianne and I wanted to go back with them and see all the places they've been too, and meet family we haven't seen before. We also got to see where my dad was born. We stayed for two weeks in Den Haag with my Aunt Maud. She was so funny. We were treated like queens by all my relatives, and they were so excited to have the babies around. Traveling to Europe unleashed a travel bug in me, and I can't wait to go back. Next time I'll bring the whole family though, because I was pretty homesick.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

How fun! I'm so jealous. I can't believe how big Brody has gotten. It was nice to see Cory and Marley at Brandon's wedding but we ALL need to get together soon.

Jilene said...

I want to hear all about your trip! It looks like you had such a great time. How did Brody do on the flights?

Brandon Kolditz said...

The pictures are awesome. It looks like you and Corianne got to have a lot of fun. That would be a trip I would love to do someday.

The Hardy's said...

yeah, i've been waiting to see pics of your trip. amazing! i can't wait to go to europe. your little brody is the cutests...besides luke :) i had to laugh though...you're in holland and you go to mcdonalds?? lets play volleyball soon!

The Briggs Clan said...

Steph I am so glad you got to go do that! I think that sounds like so much fun! I can't wai to go on a vacation! I feel like it has been YEARS since we did anything fun! Jealous for sure! I missed you guys out here! It was so nice to have more family around!

McArthurs said...

Oh man that looks like so much fun. It reminds me of the trip that me and Keri took when we went to visit our brother that was living there, we loved it!!! I can't wait to go back there. That's cool that you got to go.