The Newts: Cory, Steph, Marlee, and Brody

"Let them be little, because they're only that way for a while."

Monday, May 11, 2009

Our new basement

We finally finished our basement! Cory did an awesome job with everything. I feel bad because I really pushed him to get it done. It's so nice to have all the space. I have a ton of pictures I'm working on posting, but our computer is really slow, and I don't have a lot of time and patience.
Cory added on this kids nook. It's so great for the kids, and we can keep all their toys in it.

Marlee and Brody hanging out the window of the nook.








I got our couch from the D.I. and ended up spending more to buy a slipcover and pillow covers, but it turned out cute. It's even cuter with my two models.










9 comments:

Jeralyn Petterson said...

Your basement makes our look like crap! I love the colors you picked! How fun! Lets get together and have a play day.

Unknown said...

I love the basement. Way to go Cory. I especially love the little nook. When are you guys coming down again?

Brittney Withers said...

It turned out so cute....I love your pillows, did you make them?

Can't wait to see you guys next weekend....Michelle & Natalie are coming :)

Charlie and Cassie said...

i need to go shopping with you!! i love your basement, you are good cory!!

Jilene said...

It looks so good! I can't wait to see you guys in July.

things we love... said...

Holy cow!! That is very impressive!!! Cory really did that? HAHA!! Beau couldn't, but don't tell him I said that! It would be me doing it!!! It looks fab!! Send Cory our way!!! We all need to get together sometime!!! Let us know when you come to Utah!

Brandon Kolditz said...

Good job Cory. It looks really nice.

Matt and Nikki said...

Looks good!! Let me know when you guys are ready for the home theater! Its my specialty!

Jessica said...

What a handyman he is!! I love it!