The Newts: Cory, Steph, Marlee, and Brody

"Let them be little, because they're only that way for a while."

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Cute Cousins

Hurray! I just got these super cute pictures of my kids and their cousins from Cory's side. Actually I stole them from Britt's blog. I couldn't resist, because they are so adorable. I love the candid shots. Marlee and Brody love it when we get to go to Utah and see all their cousins. Hopefully we'll make it back there again soon.



















6 comments:

The Schultz Family said...

Steph your kids are so Cute! Marlee is beautiful, you should have her dance with us! ;) Anyway cute family, Love Nik

Unknown said...

What cute pictures!! Your kids are darling.

Mrs. Mysti Hedquist said...

Those pictures are so cute! I hope you come back and visit soon, it was really great getting together and hanging out with you and your really cute kids!

Greg and Sierra said...

It was nice seeing you guys!

things we love... said...

These pictures are sooooo cute!!! I can't believe how big Marlee is!!! Really you guys should have a million children, you have such cute kids!!!!! Also tell Deb & Nat Hi! Such good memories, haha!! How are they doing?

Dan & Brooke said...

Marlee is such a babe in these photos! We need another night out come the month of March...Any ideas?