The Newts: Cory, Steph, Marlee, and Brody

"Let them be little, because they're only that way for a while."

Monday, November 3, 2008

Stinky Fish

So this is how bad of a mom I am. We recorded the kids on Halloween, but I didn't take any pictures, so today I made them put their costumes on so I could get some shots of them. I'm sure the neighbors driving by thought I was nuts. Marlee even had her trick or treat bag.









This is my little stinker, Brody.

Marlee was a Mermaid, or in her words, I'm and Ermaid mom, an Ermaid. Whatever she is, she is so cute. She really loves her candy if you can't tell. I swear we never got this much candy when we were little. I remember going all over the neighborhood and coming home with half a sack. Now a days, you just have to go down a couple streets and they're loaded.


Oh, and her Halloween song she sang to everyone was, "Trick or Treat, smell my bum, give me something good to eat." I don't know where she got that, but it was hilarious.



9 comments:

Dan & Brooke said...

I love that you had to redress your kids... So did I! But that was only because my friend took it upon herself to undress Addy because she thought she needed a break! So here is my address... and I tagged ya

Brittney Withers said...

They are the cutest "BIG" Mermaid, and Skunk I have ever seen. I love Marlee's song.....it sounds like her type of lyrics.

Unknown said...

Wow Cory you are sexy!!! I love the stinker costume so cute and Marlee is cute as ever. We miss you guys so bad! Do I say that enough? We'll just have to go up there I think. :-)

Jilene said...

Hey Steph--
Love their costumes! Wish we could have been there to go with you guys.

Tamara Kolditz said...

the kids look so cute!!! I can't believe how big they are getting!!

The Hardy's said...

how cute. i love the skunk outfit. you and cory looked good on halloween too, cory is funny

The Briggs Clan said...

Steph, I am excited your coming this way for thanksgiving...we are only 27.5 miles from fairfield. I would love to see you guys. Nick & I and just staying here alone. Nick's family is going to Utah and we can't really take the time to go back to Southern CA just yet, so we are actually looking forward to a small quiet thanksgiving with our little family. If it works out to get together that would be fantastic. Just let us know we are pretty open. I'll e-mail you my phone number.

Jilene said...

Eli gets into the dishwasher too! I have to wait to do dishes while he is napping or in his high chair. It's like he knows the sound it makes when I open the door and pull out the rack. He's instantly there. Oh, and I need your address to send you a Christmas card. You can e-mail it to me if you want--jilene82@yahoo.com.

Anonymous said...

I love your family picture. Your family is gorgeous! I think marlee looks just like you. I wanted to tell you that my husband and I had a good laugh at the picture of you spanking cory in the mini skirt! We need to get together sometime!