The Newts: Cory, Steph, Marlee, and Brody

"Let them be little, because they're only that way for a while."

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Volleyball District Champs!!!




One of the reasons I've been so busy lately is that I've been coaching 8th grade volleyball for South Fremont. I know what some of you are thinking. Why South Fremont? Well they gave me the best offer, and I'm so glad I took it. My girls are awesome!! They played so hard, and I couldn't have asked for a better group of talented players. We went undefeated in the season, and came back from a loss in our first game of districts, to beat Sugar twice in the championship game. It was sweet! Go Cougars!

4 comments:

Brittney Withers said...

Yeah Cougars!!! That's awesome Steph. I'm sure your a great coach. How in the world do you find time for all you do? I love the picture of Brody chillin' in the truck....too cute.

Unknown said...

I didn't know you coached volleyball. How fun!

MeleFamily said...

Hey steph, I havent seen any one from high school in a long time, so I was very excited to see you had a blog. I just started mine last month but have tried to back track and talk about the important events. Your Family is beautiful!! Please keep in touch!!!

Shanelle (Sharp) Mele

Nicolette said...

It was so random how I came across your blog, but I saw this picture and just HAD to post! It does my heart so good to see you finally cross over to the other side (Go Cougars!). You look fabulous as always and your family is darling. Good luck coaching in the future. You're a natural!