The Newts: Cory, Steph, Marlee, and Brody

"Let them be little, because they're only that way for a while."

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Utah volleyball team

Taking a break in between games for some really healthy food.
Diane, Tara, and Loreene, hanging out in the back seat.
I was so excited to be able to play with my old volleyball rec team. I've missed them so much since we've moved. I got to play with them for their first day of tournament, and we won both games. It was so fun. It felt just like old times. Oh, and I'm feeling nice, so I'm not going to post some of the pictures I got of Brenda and Loreene. They were pretty hot though.
Taya, Loreene, Brenda, Bubba, me, Tara, Di, and Kim. Love you girls, and good luck next week!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so sad we didn't get to see you guys last weekend! We seriously miss you guys so much. You'll have to give little more of a notice next time you guys come down. We really want to come up there this summer if that is ok with you guys?

The Briggs Clan said...

I am so jealous! That looks like so much fun! I didn't recognize some of the ladies and I noticed that there was a couple that weren't there! How fun that you still have that connection! I am really sad that we wont see you for the wedding! I miss ya! Anyway...Hopefully we'll cross paths in a near future!

Unknown said...

Hi
Miss you already, especially playing volleyball, you really helped out the team. We need your youth. haha.....glad you didnt post the "hot" pictures of me and lorene...hahhahahah
Brenda

The Hardy's said...

i'm jealous! i wish there was more volleyball here. come play with me! i can't beg for too long. we should hit up some doubles in utah this summer. do you think we still have it in us? remember when we won tickets to raging waters? :)